Monday, March 28, 2011

Dark and Fun Hour

The Earth Hour is over! But the fun wasn't! We had barbecue and marshmallows and endless chats with friends. It was truly a dark and fun hour! :) There's not much to say about how things went. Our photos will tell more.

Roca was all dressed up for the night! ♥

It was dark, but we managed to cook some barbecue with the help of a flashlight. :)

We just can't wait! xD

What's keeping Jaja busy? xD
and us! xD Credits to EFL for this photo
That was it! We stayed up late because of the endless chatting. I am glad that Jaja and my cousins get along well. ♥ And some plans were made... Something new and fun. We'll keep you posted, of course!

Tell me, how did you spend the Earth Hour? :)

2 comments:

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It