Sunday, June 3, 2012

PGLC's Rainbow Drops and Sugary Sweet Lolita Meet

I don't know why it took me this long to post about this beautiful event... Maybe because I didn't have too many photos to share and maybe because I wasn't really feeling so good about myself during this meet. But believe me, all the girls who have attended the meet were all nice and purrrdy!~ 
Please check out my friend's post about this event. :)


You may have noticed the girl in yellow/black heart jsk -- she's my daughter. *wink* 

Here's one photo of her:


Note to self: 
I must take a decent photo of this JSK. :]

I want to thank and congratulate my lovely daughter/friend Amadeobeloved for organizing this meet.
The event took place in Xocolat Katipunan, btw. A very cozy place for chocolate lovers. :) 

To all the girls who have been there, thank you and it was a pleasure meeting you all!~

3 comments:

  1. Awh, it looks so fun! I'd be so awesome to attend a meet with you all. I haven't been to one in over a year and I haven't been able to wear Lolita much for many reasons.
    I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaww.. I haven't been dressing up too, for quite a while now... I only wore a simple skirt and top during this meet. I wasn't even wearing a stocking. :( pffft!~

      Wish you could come here, so we can meet!~ :)

      Delete

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It