Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Best of Anime 2010

I still hasn't recovered from the stress during past the weekend. :( My daughter and I went to the Best of Anime @ the SMX. Of course, Jaja was there in her booth with her boyfie. Everything was like "woah!"... I wasn't ready for the fuss and people that are all around the place. Blame the stress! Last week, I had to attend to my son's activities and my own too... I worked double time for some more stuffs to sell during on the said event. Ooh my! 
I really want to dive in to my bed right now! So I guess I'll just leave you these photos to enjoy. *wink*




goodies on the table.. :)


Next schedule will be: Cosmania 2010

I don't know if I should say "YAY!" or "UGH!" But I know the event would be more exciting and I'm expecting more people will come to our booth.

~see you in a while!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It