Monday, September 6, 2010

How I started

Few of you may ask what have inspired me to become or choose Lolita. And what has made me decide to continue when I'm already 31 years old. Well, honestly, all these decisions and stuff aren't easy. All these too, somehow made me go through a pin hole before I actually achieved what I wanted and needed.

All these started when I've grown tired of running around chasing what's new and hot. I realized that it's no longer making me happy drooling over those precious pieces which I couldn't afford. I began learning crafts like crochet, knitting, weaving and many more and surfing the net, looking for other interesting things. Then I met this girl who seems to don a different kind of fashion. Seeing her frilly dresses and luscious laces made me curious. I asked her what it's called. Then I learned that it is called Lolita. Back then, Lolitas can only be seen on cosplay conventions and on the net.  As I searched, I learned a lot of new things. I even became active in a social networking site that showcases Asian fashion. We were having so much fun then. The peacefulness and respect to each other made me linger for quite some time. Until I decided to make accessories that are Gothic and Sweet Lolita themed. I even have an online shop in Multiply. Now, I sell my products on conventions which I really find enjoyable.

There are still more to this story.. I am just running out of time. I'll be telling more soon. Be right back...

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It