Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lolita with a purpose


I and some good friends are now working on this one. We think that being a Lolita is not just about the clothes and whatever things, especially, self-promotion.

We thought that we have to have a purpose or a campaign for something helpful. This came up in my mind. Even my dear, friend/daughter, Jaja is so vigilant about this. She even uses recycled papers for her shop. Soon, I will release an eco shopping bag with a print like this in my shop. It's not just Earth friendly, it's going to be budget friendly, too! YAY! I'm so excited for this project! :))

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute ^^ and tehe i cant read knitting patterns i understand wat then mean but i forget how to do it like yon yf and that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ms. naka
    all I can do is knit and purl. those complicated terms confuses me a lot. have you tried ravelry? :)) they can help a lot, i guess...

    ReplyDelete

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It