Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry but it's sold...




I know it's pretty... But I'm so sorry.. It's been sold. :( Next time I'll make some more. 

*******
*It is a heart shaped top hat with a round brim. made up of Felt cloth, checkered ribbon strip, Vintage laces and some eyelet cotton laces. The girl who bought it seemed to can't let it go even though she's looking for a different one. I used hair clip for this one and what we she was looking for was something that is attached to a plastic headband. She said hair clips doesn't work for her because it slips away from her hair. But then she took it since I only have one stock of this. I only make one design for each project. Not two things are alike. :) That, somehow gives my customers something to smile about.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. clap clap *galing ni ate
    its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jess
    thank you naman.. ^_^

    @ ms. naka
    one day, I'll be able to send you one of my creation. *wish*

    ReplyDelete

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It