Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lessons learned

Just a while back, I was reading Ramble Rori's post and I really find it helpful. Thank you for the tips! It is a great guide for bloggers-to-be and seasoned bloggers too. Even though I have been blogging for a while now, I still find her tips useful. I want my blog to be remembered as a good one. That is why I am really out to find ways on how I can improve to become a good blogger. As you can notice, my blog is a dotcom. Meaning, I paid for it and I would not want to waste my money on just some silliness. If you think that I am being silly because I bought a domain for my Lolita blog, well then this is what I am telling you. Lolita is never a waste of time, money and effort for me. I love what I do and this is what I do best. With Lolita, I can be me. I own my art. I feel free. So, leave us alone if you think I am being silly or unreasonable. Everyone has the right to choose what they believe is right. And I chose this. 

*whooops!* Do not get me wrong. I am not angry. I am just being honest. 
Anyway, I am going to bed now. Not to sleep, no. But to catch up on reading the book that my dearest mother gave me.
~tralalala♥~

I know it is not a Loli thing to read but hey! It is actually a good book! 

~I shall see you in a few!~

♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. The books looks very interesting! I might have to check them up myself =3 It's also great that you stand up for yourself and your beliefs! Keep up with that! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I highly recommend those books! It's never boring! :))

    ReplyDelete

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It