Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh, Yeah!

Now, I'm finally back! It's been a very looong time since my last post and I really feel bad that I wasn't able to write anything down here... I am so sorry for the lack of updates and such. As always, I am busy with some personal stuffs, work related stuffs, Lolita stuffs, EFL stuffs and a lot moooore! 

Seriously, I don't feel like blogging these past weeks. Our internet connection have been failing. Grrr! And each time I could get a chance, I could only check my FB page. And whenever I do, I see not so nice things. Mostly rants, anger, sarcasm, etc. All these made me avoid going in and checking my accounts. Why and what for? I see so much negativity around me and I could only take so much! I do not intend to get affected and infected in any way, so I'd rather not see. Good thing, Jaja brought some fabric for me to sew. And sewing consumed my whole being again... 

And oh! By the way, I got myself a new sewing machine... Errr... a second hand, I mean. An industrial High Speed sewing machine. I realized that I could do more if I'll get myself something like the ones we used at school. I could sew faster now and better. I am planning to get an overlocking sewing machine too, one day. Sorry, folks. I wasn't able to upload the photo of it because I can't find my memory card. >.< 

Anyway, I guess, that's it for now. I'll be back with photos and more stories soon. Just stick around... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It