Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sarcasm

I hear this everyday. I see this everyday. Almost everyone I know do this everyday, including me. 
Yes, ME! 
But I do this only because I meet, see and talk to people who I think deserves to be treated that way. Here in my blog, I try to lessen the use of such language. Aside from the fact that I am not fluent in that, we don't really use it around here at home. We have growing kids here and exposure to media like internet and tv are good enough source, so I don't see the need to do it more like a role model and slowly turn them into monsters. 

I might have used them in some of my posts, yes. And I'm sure the reasons why I did were clearly stated too. But not as often as others do. 
Doing so, might drive away quality readers off my blog and that is going to be awful for me. I blog because I want to be read and entertain my readers. Not to piss them off. 

I may not have as much followers, BUT that doesn't matter a lot.
These few nice people who follow my blog are quality readers and I will forever thank them for staying here and dropping some nice lines to my posts. I really appreciate that. ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It