Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cleaning up...

I am currently trying to clean up my closet and get rid of the things I do not use anymore. I've been planning to do this for soo long but procrastination took over my whole being and you know the rest of the story. *sigh*
One good thing about tidying up your space is being able to find the things that have been missing or at least you thought was missing. Like these:

My falsies...
I found them in the deepest part of my closet. How did that happen? Ugh! I don't know... I almost forgot about these because I don't use them that often. I don't know how to put them on. I think putting these on is a great skill and requires a lot of patience. I don't have both. >_< But I am thinking real hard if I should just sell them away or keep them. Except for the lace falsies because they were gifts from my dear friend, Jaja. 
And aside from that, I luuurrrve how it looks.

I could use this in one of the shoots in the near future... xD
They remind me of Paperself Falsies. Of course, theirs are better.  

Look!~

Click the photo to view the source.
Oh, how I wish I could buy just one.~ 

But because I have a plan to save for something special this year, I guess I can't. :( That's sad, I know... Well, maybe I could get one for that very special event. Not a bad idea but not so soon, darlings. ♥

Okaaay... So much for chit-chats. I must go back to my clean up project. By the way, I'll be posting some of my items for sale in our collab shop, the Labyrinth Garden. I will announce the date soon, too. 

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It