Tuesday, November 27, 2012

15th year

Just a quick post...
I still cannot believe it. Everything seems like only yesterday...
We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary! Yay! :)

Nothing much is going to happen because we didn't plan to party or anything. We'll just spend it like some ordinary days. I know.. I know... We ought to celebrate it, but he's got other plans. :) 

And to my surprise, he got me this:

woot!~ spikes! xD
And this... :)
While I didn't prepare anything for him. :( I think I'm just not that good in giving presents. Oh, well! But since the holidays are coming up, maybe I could still make it up to him. :)

Happy 15th year, my love!~ You're my most loved enemy. ♥
I wish we'll still have more years to celebrate. I am forever thankful to have you and the kids in my life. I may not be always vocal about my feelings but I know that you know how much I love you. Thank you so much for everything. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not curse... Unless you forced me to. So please be nice. :)

Pin It